POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IBL : Re: IBL Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IBL
From: Bill Hails
Date: 17 Apr 2006 05:27:52
Message: <44435f98@news.povray.org>
"Mienai" <Mienai> wrote:

> It doesn't seem to be casting much shadow on the room objects and lacking
> a reflection in the window, but I'm just nitpicking :).
>
> Otherwise, well done.

Yes, the interaction is all one way of course. The standard solution
I believe would be to start to model other parts of the scene to allow
the object to cast shadows and reflections, but that's starting to feel
like hard work for just a PoC.

Next I'm going to hover a 30 foot flying saucer over our back lawn :-)

--
Bill Hails
http://billhails.net/